Greetings from Hotel Malligi!!!
We hope you, your family and your loved ones are safe and are in good health at this time.
At Malligi, we truly care about our Guest and I take this opportunity to assure you that with the implementation of our new safety and hygiene protocols recommended by Government of India, Ministry of Tourism guidelines, Fssai etc be assured that you will be safe and taken very good care of at Malligi.
We look forward to welcoming you and your guests back to Hotel Malligi.
With Warm Regards
• Our hotel owned cars will be thoroughly sanitised internally and externally prior to each guest transfer and will be equipped with sanitising products for your use.
• Chauffeurs will wear face masks, disposable gloves and face shields.
• Hand sanitizers and disposable masks will be available at the entrance of the lobby.
• All guests will undergo temperature checks before entering the rooms. Guests
running a temperature of more than 99°F will be provide medical assistance and advise further course of action.
• Room keys will be sanitised before handing it over to the guest. .
• All the baggage's will be sanitised on arrival with disinfectant.
• Each guest will be provided a hand sanitiser for their personal use.
• Experience Audio Guide of Hampi
• Guests arriving from restricted countries or regions will be required to share detailed information, as prescribed by the Ministry of Tourism’s protocols, prior to arrival.
• All information required for registration will be requested in advance to reduce the time spent upon arrival.
• Digitised check-out formalities with e-bills and online payments will be available on request.
• Guests are requested to advise check-out plans at least 60 minutes in advance so that the bills can be prepared in time for the check-out
• There will be continuous cleaning and sanitisation of all touch points in the lobby and other public areas such as counter tops, telephones, door handles, elevator buttons, railings and lobby & guest corridor furniture.
• Sanitization of all high-risk touch points in the room prior to check-in.
• Signage will be present in the lobby for maintaining safe distances from staff and other guests.
• Amenities like Hand sanitizers, facemask, disposable linen etc will be available on request.
• All linen will be sent to the laundry for deep cleaning after each guest departure.
• Staff members stationed both outside and inside cloakrooms will ensure no more than 25% capacity at any time so that safe distances are maintained.
• Deep cleaning of rooms will be done with extra focus on surfaces such as door handles, knobs, remote controls, writing table tops, switches, telephones, WC flush handles, health faucets, vanity counters and doors.
• Pillows, cushions, duvets and Heavy curtains, sheer curtains, blinds, upholstered furniture and head board cladded with fabric will be deep cleaned after every departure.
• Hand rail, staircase and staircase landing in re exit areas will be cleaned every day.
• All room amenities sanitized before being placed in the room
• AC filters cleaned and disinfected at increased frequency
• All printed stationary removed from the room
• Restaurant seating will be reconfigured to ensure safe distances.
• Staff will wear disposable gloves, face masks, and face shields.
• Staff will assist the Guest at the door so guests do not have to touch handles.
• All tables and chairs will be sanitised before and after every meal period and after every
• All electronic menu tablets and credit card machines will be sanitised before and after
every use. Staff will sanitise hands before holding the tablets and card machines or
exchanging any currency.
• Sanitiser/disinfectant wipes will be presented to the guest along with all bill folders.
• Bartenders will wear and frequently change disposable gloves when working at bar counters.
• Chopping board will be sanitised in a food grade chlorine tank.
• Room Service trays will be cleaned and disinfected after every use.
• Frequent sanitization of all high-risk touch points inall public spaces
• Frequent hand sanitization and temperature check for all staff members
• Social distancing norms will be followed
• Pool towels will be changed and pool loungers will be sanitised after each guest’s use.
• Floating tubes and balls, provided upon guest request, will be thoroughly cleaned and
sanitised after each use.
• Pool furniture will be arranged to ensure that a safe distance is maintained.
• Laundry staff will wear face masks and disposable gloves.
• Separate bags will be used to transport soiled and fresh linen from guest rooms to housekeeping and laundry to avoid cross contamination.
• Kitchen staff will enter the kitchen in fresh uniform, hair nets, chef caps and aprons.
• On each occasion, they will wash their hands prior to entering the kitchen.
• All surfaces and table tops will be cleaned with a sanitising solution after every use.